Solus- Whisper Bells Solus- Whisper Bells

I love the vibes. Creepy emotions you gave it there with the timpani rolls also. Well done.

Fly With Me Fly With Me

No word to describe this masterpiece. I can't believe someone just start out late can archive something this wonderful quickly.

Just astonishingly beautiful piece.

Wurfel-Waffles responds:

Thanks man. Thank to you who trained me for first 2 weeks. The .IT is on my dropbox, check it out.

Epicstep 1 Epicstep 1

Dubepic!

sorohanro responds:

Thanks (or thankstep? I have to think about...)

Frozen Heart [8-bit] Frozen Heart [8-bit]

Pretty awesome. Nah, NG only support MP3. Why not put it on MODarchive.org?

SuperBastard responds:

Thanks, and I didn't know about MODarchive.org until just now, heh. I'll be checking that place out for sure.

From Ancient Hills [collab] From Ancient Hills [collab]

You guys did a really good collaborative project. Seem like you two understand each other well enough to execute matters in pleasant ways.

Baroque, Renaissance and somewhat Contemporary styles. Well mixed. Well arranged.

I strongly agree with Pointrick. If I didn't look at the description then I wouldn't have noticed which part is your (Samulis, right?) and which is his (computer112). It is almost like it has been written by only a person. A professional composer.

However we have two professional composers here I'm afraid. :)

samulis responds:

Hahaha. I'm glad you had trouble finding the transitions. We both write in different styles that both draw from the same elements throughout different periods... while I draw a bit more from Romantic-era, he draws more from contemporary. It evens out nicely with a great mix of feels.

-:: Melancholia ::- (soft) -:: Melancholia ::- (soft)

I should have checked your music more often. I should had watched my way before crossing that intersection. I should have met you before you left. Finally I should value my life more with beautiful stuff such as this marvelous song.

Life is short. I regret that I let you left so quickly just for bigger causes. Thank you for making wonderful music, Thomas Lam.

Bioluminescence Bioluminescence

Sweet Shit!

S3C responds:

thanks!

Oneiric Harps Oneiric Harps

I guess, fractal music then? Is it you or someone else who posted a thread on Fractalforums on fractal music and there are some similar showcase on it. Pretty awesome work.

gleegleep responds:

Well I did post a thread on Fractalforums about fractal music. If that's what you're referring to, then yes, that was me.

I'm glad you enjoyed this! :D :D

The Element of Water The Element of Water

Fantastical work. The atmospheric feeling and somewhat even give me eerie goosebumbs.

Courage de la Waffle Courage de la Waffle

So this is your response? Not bad. The waffle-kingdom should prepare for the next wave of attack once I arrive at Munich.

Soundtracker? That's gr8.

Wurfel-Waffles responds:

^.^ I like this challenge. I might hate to be an opponent with a music strongman like you but I love challenging. Especially using tracker, which very least people nowadays use it.

Sound tracker is for Linux only. I use Ubuntu to make it. If you want good tracker, get Screamtracker or OpenMPT for Windows.